Thank you for your patience and support during these unprecedented times. We are happy to report that all three locations are NOW OPEN.
Please understand that while we may be open, not all of our suppliers or goldsmiths are working - there may be delays in shipments and production, please allow for longer timelines.
Health & Safety
We have been working hard to ensure the health and safety of our clients and our staff - you will notice some changes in store and please know that everything has been done with your comfort in mind. We are taking our direction from the BC Health Authority and Dr. Bonnie Henry.
We are asking all guests and staff to abide by the current health authorities recommendations:
- if you are feeling unwell please stay home and isolate
- practice good hygiene - frequent hand washing for 20 seconds or longer, use hand sanitizer (provided in-store) if hand washing is not possible, cough or sneeze into your elbow
- wear a mask if it makes you feel more comfortable, feel free to ask our staff to wear one while you are shopping with us
- we are requesting a maximum of two (2) people in our store at a time (or if you are with people in your bubble - two 'parties' to a max of four (4) people total in-store)
- maintain physical distancing from other patrons and staff - we have plexiglass barriers on the showcases and cash desk to help reduce close contact
- our jewellery is subject to an alcohol bath each and every time it is handled to disinfect for the next person to try
- we request that jewellery/watches being brought in for repair or maintenance are placed in clear baggies (provided in-store if needed)
- all high contact surfaces are cleaned and disinfected after use and as needed
Questions? Get in Touch!
A complete list of our protocols is listed in each location and our staff, management or owners are always happy to answer questions or accept feedback. Reach out by email info(at)keirfinejewellery.com or squamish(at)keirfinejewellery.com and our team will respond within two working days.