“Visit Us In Whistler!”
Jewellery Appraisal Clinic
Protecting your jewellery
Sadly, no matter how carefully we safeguard our jewellery, our valuables can sometimes be lost or stolen. A written description with a photograph is extremely helpful when placing an insurance claim or making a police report. One way to protect your possessions is to have them appraised by a certified, professional gemologist. Keir fine jewellery holds appraisal clinics twice a year- each spring and fall- and the next one scheduled is just around the corner on Saturday, November 19th!
Come and meet Harold Lindsay, G.G., GIA
As head gemologist and founder of Imperial Gem Lab Ltd., Harold has been appraising client's diamond, gemstone and gold jewellery throughout BC for close to 25 years. Harold has appraised everything from high quality and fancy coloured diamonds worth over $1 million dollars to family heirlooms passed down from generation to generation. If you have any questions, he will use his extensive training, knowledge and expertise to answer your concerns.
All appraisals include
- Free cleaning and polishing of your jewellery
- A printed report with cover & sleeve
- Digital colour photos of each item at no extra cost
- Second signed copy for your insurance company
- A pdf file emailed to your insurance company or yourself (when email address is provided)
Appraisal fees (valuation for insurance replacement)
- $85.00 for the first item
- $55.00 for each additional gem-set item
- $35.00 for each additional non gem-set item
- Up to $100.00 for each 'exceptional' item (larger diamonds of finer quality & antique items requiring follow-up to determine market value)
Don't be disappointed...book an appointment today!
Call us at 604-932-2944 (Mon to Sat 10 to 6) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book an appointment with our gemmologist, Harold Lindsay. If you have other commitments on Saturday, November 19th and can't make it to the clinic in person, just drop off your jewellery the day before and we'll make sure Harold will appraise it before/after store hours.